Jumat, 30 Desember 2011

Figma Kuroneko

My first figma review, it's Kuroneko from anime "Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai" or 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがないor There's No Way My Little Sister is This Cute or blabla I just want to make this post looks longer lol rofl lmao etc.. 

A bit description about this figure:
  • Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
  • A flexible plastic is used for specific areas, which allows proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
  • Kuroneko comes with three expressions - her standard expressionless gaze, an embarrassed face and even a face full of contempt - perfect for Kuroneko to scorn the things she doesn't approve of.
  • She comes a couple of extra parts, including her shoulder bag and her doujinshi with it's original sketches.
  • She also comes with a teacup, saucer and an antique chair, along with a 'Shift:body', which lets her sit on the chair.
  • A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
 (thank you GSC website...)
 Just see the pictures below to find out more, sadly I didn't play much with this figure because this is my first attempt to shot with my laptop screen as the background and borrowed my friend's desk lamp as the lighting source but it didn't turn out good to what I expected.. so only a few pictures survived from the elimination stage.

Front 

Rear

With nekomimi, Nyan~

A shy expression..

Going out shopping..

Tea time

I guess that's it (Lol, half-ass review huh, it's weekend afterall :p) hope next year I can continue blogging so more review and pictures will be posted here.. Have a great weekend and happy new year everyone :)